Face Cleansing RoutineWednesday, January 22, 2014
Hello, lovelies~ Removing my makeup at the end of the day is always a must for me because of my acne prone skin. Even when I'm lazy, I force myself to at least get it off using a cleansing water that doesn't need to be rinsed. ^_^
Today, I wanted to share the steps of my cleansing routine, from using heavy makeup complete with mascara, eyeliner and lipstick all the way to those days when I wear zero makeup. Enjoy~
My definition of each of the condition stated above is:
- Heavy makeup is when I'm using foundation, concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, lipstick/tint, and lip gloss.
- Light makeup is when I'm only using foundation/BB cream/CC cream, powder and tinted lipbalm.
- No makeup is no makeup, duh.
As for my daily cleansing products:
- Eye and Lip Makeup Remover: Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye and Lip
- Micellar Cleansing Water: Bioderma Sensibio H2O
- Cleansing Oil: shu uemura Fresh Cleansing Oil
- Foaming Face Wash: Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Face Wash
Do share your cleansing products in the comments below because I would love to know what you use for everday. Until then, I'll see you later~
© 2010 - 2013 Diary Of A Product Junkie (Stephanie Nangoi) All Rights Reserved.