I know I haven't been a fan of lip glosses since I went to uni, but I used to love them back in junior high. I guess, entering uni those glossy lips just attracted too much attention from teachers, so eventually I had to stopped wearing them. However, now that I've graduated I started using them again and this little baby is one of my gloss collections.
Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss in Strawberry (01)
How I Use It
I will either layer it on top of a lipstick or use it alone.
What I Like About It
- The price isn't that expensive, retailing at around Rp 60,000 (USD $6) at online shops. I happen to sell them online ^^
- You probably have noticed the ultra cute packaging. Yep, that's the main reason of purchasing this product for me
- It has a strawberry scent which is not sickeningly sweet
- Unlike other glosses that has the typical doe foot applicator ( is it doe foot or something else? I never knew the type of that applicator), this has a twist at the bottom, similar to a lipbalm
- The color is quite pigmented so I can wear this alone without any other lip products
- It gives a milky pink color to my lips
- Unlike other glosses, this feels like applying lip balm on my lips.
- It's not sticky or too glossy
What I Hate About It
- It's only available online
- As with any lip gloss, it's practically gone after I drink or eat. However, that's not a big problem for me ^^
Pictures and Swatch
I would recommend this to :
- Someone who doesn't like the sticky feeling of a gloss
- Someone who likes cute packaging (it's such a cute bunneh!!)
- Someone who doesn't mind reapplying products throughout the day